Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Being In The Spotlight, The Photography Creations Of Ashley Watson

Recently I spoke of hightlighting the work of those who gave me some really good writing suggestions and I am a woman of my word. Today I will be covering the photographer Ashley Watson also known as Lotash by his followers and I for one happen to be one of them for the brilliant, creative photos this man continously comes up with.

Because Ashley takes has two different sides of photography, I am going to be adding it here as well as Mystify The Mind, obviously I thought it appropriate to add his beautiful floral photography here and Mystify The Mind for some of his awesome creative works. Both sides equally as good and both sides continuing to get better as time progresses.

If you want a photo taken Ashley is the man to take it but if you want a creative piece of photography, Ashley is 100 percent the man you want to take it! Take a look at some of this phenominal work and you will see why. All copyright on the below photos belongs to Ashley Watson.

Dandilion, I know there just weeds series By Lotash

















Copyright 2011 Ashley Watson



Lilies reaching for the sun By Lotash
























Copyright 2011 Ashley Watson



Purple flower with green stripes By Lotash

























Copyright 2011 Ashley Watson


Mushroom By Lotash



















Copyright 2011 Ashley Watson


If you want to contact Ashley about his photography, his email is; deathcap@hotmail.co.uk

Ashley Watson's Facebook profile

Contact Ashley Watson on Facebook

Or if you just want to check out some of his work, you can find it at;

Lotash On Flickr

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails