Saturday, January 22, 2005

Four Season Garden Design

I have created a four seasons perennial and annual garden on my virtual design program.It is somewhat elaborate and I suppose I should have made a more simple design,however;I began doing this one and decided to add it to my website, fully knowing it may be to much a scheme for a lot of people but perhaps I am wrong.
I shall be making more within the next few weeks to add, some basic, while others will be more elaborate.

I have included the list of plants to go with it and as you will note, each of the plants on the design itself has a number on it.All you have to do is follow the numbers on the design with the numbers on the plants list.
If you can afford to create this garden and do eventually make one,let me know how it turns out for you.

There is one thing you should take note of, when you first make a garden do not really expect results until the second year. If you follow the planting guides lines I have below it should be fairly simple and of course there is always the option that you can incorporate some of your own plant choices into this garden.

I am not sure if you see 22A on the design but it is the long row running through the garden itself with nothing in it,that is where your tulips shall be.You may notice that everything is in bloom on the design, but that is not the way it shall look, as I said it is a four seasons, thus; things in it will be in bloom at the same time, while others will bloom when some do not.




Four Seasons Perennial And Annual Design




List Of Plants For Design

1 Nikko Blue Hydrangea

2 White Peony

3 Large Red or white day lilies Preferably davidii (David Lilies)

4 Coreopsis Lance leaf or sunshine

5 Delephiniums Mixed preferabley blue and white

6 Large light pink Snap Dragons

7 Lythrum (Loosestrife)

8 Hosta (Blue Cadet)

9 Scarlet Sage or monarada bee balm(Cambridge Scarlet)

10 Fern (cinnimon)

11 Red Rose bush

12 White babys breath

13 Pink Aster

14 Scabiosa Dwarf(Butterfly Blue)

15 Small Yellow marigolds

16 Pink mums

17 Geranuim Cranesbill (Double lilac)

18 Shasta Daisy

19 Blue mounding lobelia

20 Pink geranium (Annual)

21 Yellow miniature rose bush

22a Assortment of Tulips and Daffodils Your choice however the blueberry ripple tulips with pink daffodils are lovely!

22b Primrose Your choice but if going with what I picked white, dark pink and yellow primroses.

23 Saliva Red Hot Sally

24 Assylum pink

25 Pink Begonia

26 Campanula Blue Clips

27 White Petunias


I hope you all get something out of this in one form or another. That is it for today,until the next time,be well and safe.
Happy Gardening!

2 comments:

Noni said...

I like the garden designs idea along with the list of plants. Your site is going to very useful come springtime :) I'm looking forward to seeing your other designs, too...

garden designer london said...

these tips and plants offered me some great ideas, just seeing some of the fruits of my labour

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails